Sunday, October 25, 2009

Long Weekend

Here are some most current photos from this very weekend. I have tomorrow off because it's Fall Break. Highlights of this weekend have been making muffins together, going on our first playdate to Annaleah's house, going to Hudson's birthday party, and playing in the box that Mommy's long-anticipated electric mattress pad came in. Sadly, I didn't have my camera for either outing but here are some cute muffin and box photos. Then I'm going to watch "House." (Happy now Sharon??? You truly inspired me to catch up on the blog - really I figured nobody was checking in anymore...)

Very proud and, I think, looking tough in her Very Own Box


Less tough here but awfully cute


Muffin tasting


Being Violet's Mommy is the best thing that ever happened to me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

I'm glad you posted! You're on my bloglines feeds so you pop up anytime you post.

Violet is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. It feels weird not talking to you all the time like we did on FF.

Emily said...

nothing like a box and a toddler! tough, cute, and that bottom photo, ooh, those lips of hers! sweet.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted some recent pictures, Michelle. I checked not long ago and was disappointed to not see them ... she is so precious!

Susan P.

Kathryn Magendie said...

How sweet and cute!!!

Now I have a little granddaughter and I'm all excited...except she lives all the way in OREGON *wahhhh*

I won't see her until December - *sob*......going to take millions of photos...

Jess Schriner said...

Great updates!!! i'm out here and still checking! Violet is getting so BIG!! super cute pics :) Keep the blogs coming!!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Anonymous said...

Please don't stop posting stuff .. I check in ... I just don't often comment! Love the Box pictures!

Dana @ Lil Family Blog said...

Look at how big your little girl is! It's been a while!

I hope everything is good for you.

Love,
Dana & Lilian (P.S. - I have a new blog).