Monday, February 11, 2008

Thank you Lynn!!!

Many thanks to Lynn for helping me set up and start my own blog. It's something I NEVER could have done on my own, but I'm happy to finally have one. Lynn, you are a rock star! I would post a link to your blog but I have no idea how. Feel free to add one here if you'd like.

We'll see if Lynn has created a monster. I'm at home waiting for a baby with nothing to do but post right now and I've just figured out how to add pictures fairly well. Watch out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem Shelly! Great pics by the way!!! Fear not Shelly, people can find my blog by clicking on my name (here in your comments). I am really surprised that your post boxes don't have a link button thing- I will have to look into that! Why don't you try adding a blogroll or hit counter? Keep exploring blogger- there is lots of fun to be had!