Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Overdue Post

This post is more overdue than Violet was! I mean to add to the blog - every day I mean to add to the blog. But then things start happening. Diapers need changing, Violet gets hungry, I get hungry, then when she sleeps I want to do a million other things like the laundry and calling the town to tell them they left a massive hole in my driveway. Life's been getting in the way! I can't possibly update right now on everything that's happened in the past month but the summary is that Violet is a wonderful baby and I love being her mommy. I'm going to try to update more frequently with better details, but in the meantime here is a very cute picture of her wearing jeans and tennis shoes (usually she just wears footed pajamas...)



Isn't she yummy???

3 comments:

Emily said...

what a totally cute chickie!!! I've been checkin every day for news (and photos!) of Violet, so today is a great day.

Anonymous said...

delish!!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie!! So glad to hear that mommyhood is going well for you both! Can't wait to see you all again! Much love to you and the family =)