Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 comments:

Kathryn Magendie said...

I was coming on here to tell you about Roger's birthday and I see this -- I didn't know - I'm sorry... :-(

{{HUG}}}

Emily said...

it's such a lot. I know you'll manage it, but yes, what a shift. I will look forward to the creativity you cultivate, my dear.

Dani Magestro said...

I can sense the sadness in your post and want to send you hugs. Its very difficult to be the sole parent for a child. That was my ambition and it always weighed so heavily on me. Its not that I questioned myself I just wondered the same thing...who would be there to take pics, capture the moments, do the little things. I guess I realized that I would grow from any experience I went through and although I ended up partnered before my ttc journey I understand completely where your coming from. Violet is very lucky to have such a loving and caring mother. I know you know you can do this, and its ok to be scared or feel alone, as time goes on you will cope and find that everything happens for a reason. xoxoxoxo