Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crawling!

So it's been practically a month since I posted (longer since there were pictures...) and I'm sorry. LIfe has been too crazy. Going back to work (after summer vacation) is hard enough, but this year it has taken on a whole new meaning between having a baby at home and having a new principal at my school. S T R E S S. I'm handling it but there has been VERY little free time. I'm going to try to put up at least 2 posts today to try to catch up.

In the three weeks since September 7th, when Violet did her first little scootches across the floor, she has become quite the expert crawler. She can get across the room in no time, especially when there is something enticing her like a beer bottle or an electrical cord (two of her favorite things.)

Here are some shots from this morning. I was unloading the dishwasher when she found the granola (she can also remove things from low shelves these days.) She had a grand time shaking and pounding it around. But then when I started taking pictures she wanted to crawl towards me. I got some good ones of her crawling and you can see in the last one that it won't be long before she is pulling up. Life is busy these days, and never boring.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Go Violet, you granola-hound...

Cindy said...

Wow, look at her go! Daria still has some learning to do before she'll be able to crawl like that.