Violet crawled today. And sat up on her own. She has stayed in the sitting position before when I put her there but today she got herself into the position. And crawled (I know I said that already, but MY BABY CAN CRAWL!) It's a big day.
And I'm too pooped out to post a picture. Going back to school has completely worn me out. I've basically been working from 7AM until 5PM most days. I get about 2 waking hours with Violet before I put her down. I get more waking hours with her during the night, but those are NOT fun hours (11PM, 2AM and 4:30AM has been the regular pattern.) I'm more tired than I can ever remember being. So... no crawling pictures tonight although I'll do my best later in the week.
She did sleep well on Friday and Saturday nights so I'm holding out hope for tonight. And I'm trying to get on top of work so maybe I can start leaving at 4. And then I'll have time to breathe and maybe post a picture or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
total crawling sweetness! I completely get that you're exhausted and will patiently await an action shot...
Wow, that's great!
just popping in to say hi. I miss you!! and apaprently, spending time on the internet is not getting me pregnant. nor is it getting my sermon written. hmm. though I could distract with a little Violet update perhaps...
Post a Comment