S - this is unrelated to your post and is in response to your question on FF about FB. I almost lost my FF membership as a result of talking about FB on there so I didn't want to respond there. But yes, I have one and I love it, it is a time suck, but you can use it or not as much as you like.
2 comments:
eewww!!! thank goodness for your sweet kids and parents...
S - this is unrelated to your post and is in response to your question on FF about FB. I almost lost my FF membership as a result of talking about FB on there so I didn't want to respond there. But yes, I have one and I love it, it is a time suck, but you can use it or not as much as you like.
---
And WE WON!!!!
Post a Comment