I am so lame about getting good pictures of the holidays. It seems like so many of them have passed me by and I don't have great shots. It makes me sad. These aren't great but they're what I got on Thursday. You can see Violet's spread of Thanksgiving finger foods (chicken, green beans and sweet potato) and I did get cousin Kathy to snap one of Violet and I right before we left. Sadly, neither of us are looking at the camera. If anyone who is good at taking pictures is reading this, could you tell me what to do about Violet's head disappearing in virtually every picture I take? That dark hair just seems to blend into the background, making her head just morph into the wall or whatever is behind her. I'd love a non-complicated tip for that.


2 comments:
Shoot her against lighter backgrounds! Or turn off your flash so her lighter face and clothes don't overpower her dark hair.
Followup. Notice the bathtub shots with light background.
Post a Comment