Life has been challenging lately. While there seems to be some disagreement about whose idea/choice it was, there has been a rift which seems to be healing some days and opening wider than ever on others. I've been through the wringer of emotions and, of course, have still had to teach and be a mommy full-time. Meanwhile Violet started teething and went back into a very difficult (non)sleep stage. I'm tired, more so than I have ever been in my life. Simultaneously I'm trying so hard to do a good job with the most important thing I've ever done in my life. So... yes... challenging.
I haven't posted for a variety of reasons - probably mainly because of the exhaustion. But also because it felt funny to be putting sweet little vignettes up on the internet while everything felt in such turmoil. But this is my blog and my baby is growing so I'm trying to come back. I've done a terrible job journaling during her first year (trying to forgive myself on that one) and hope that this will serve as some kind of a record of our early days together, when she was so small and was growing so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope all is okay. Your daughter is adorable.
Post a Comment