Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Year Ago Today...


I almost missed this day until I read a FF post from Eryn about birthdays. Today was Violet's due date. I was thrilled (see above) at this time last year, thinking that Violet was going to be here any minute. In a similar picture a week later I look much less thrilled. And it was another 4 days past that before sweet Violet decided to leave her watery home and join us here on the outside. Her due date will always be special though - the day I anticipated for 9 months and that largely passed without incident. I can't believe it's been an entire year!

3 comments:

Emily said...

ooh, I remember the long trek after this day -- and it's sweet to see this photo again, now that fabulous Violet is on the outside!

Anonymous said...

OMG I remember that! I can't believe Ms Violet is going to be 1 soon.

Anonymous said...

Where is the first birthday pictures?