Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mommy Swimsuit

My mother and I are taking off for the beach tomorrow with little Violet in tow. Of course the beach means swimsuits and at 4 months post-partum I'm afraid mine was a little tight. So... today was some sort of rite of passage for me as I bought a swimsuit that was a little jarringly similar to the one my mom wore on trips to the beach when I was little. You know the kind - with the skirt piece that hangs down over your Mommy behind. It was one of those, "Oh my" moments, but in a sweet way. Who cares if I still fit into my cute little swimsuit? I'm going to the beach with my little girl. What could be more fun?

Fun beach pictures and stories coming your way soon!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your fun in the sun! I'm sure it'll be a great time.